We’ve scoured all four corners of the internet for all the latest #renewables news (to save you a bit of time). Grab a coffee, here’s the gist (10/01/22 edition):
- Why Australia’s Renewables Sector is picking up in 2022 (via energymatters.com.au).
- The 5 best ASX renewable shares throughout 2021 (via Motley Fool).
- Researchers in Singapore have designed shingled solar modules that reduces hotspots (via PV magazine).
- Australia’s UGL unveils three renewable energy projects worth over AUD 296 million in Queensland and South Australia (via Renewables Now).
- How inverter manufacturer Growatt overcame semiconductor chip shortages and rising costs amidst a global pandemic (via PV Magazine).
- UK-based Foresight Solar Fund has purchased 51% stakes in two Queensland solar farms (via AFR).
Our shot of the week (from the Meralli archives) captures our 2021 build known as Tregalana Stage 1 at Whyalla (SA):