Join our team!
Applications are open for Administrative Assistant
This is a new role reporting to the Business Development Lead and supports the Executive Directors, Financial Controller, and on-the-ground teams. It is an exciting opportunity to learn the business from the ground up in the rapidly growing renewables sector.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office;
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support the administrative needs of the Executive Directors;
- Complete filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning related to day-to-day functions;
- Make travel arrangements for staff which includes booking flights, car hire, and accommodation;
- Support for quoting, invoicing, and accounts;
- Organise repairs and maintenance of equipment and vehicles; and
- Support project logistics including ordering and arranging transport.
- Ability to show initiative, be willing to learn, and support a team-based problem-solving environment; and
- Clear and concise communication in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Teams.
About the Role:
It is a full-time role (38 hours/week), Office Hours are 9-5pm on weekdays and the pay rate will be commensurate with experience and based on the Clerks Private Sector Award. Occasional travel and weekend work may be required (negotiated and at company expense) and the successful candidate will complete a minimum of one week on-site at a project as part of the onboarding process (paid, meals and accommodation provided). This is a role that would suit a range of experiences (from school leaver to fully experienced administration superstar) for someone who is passionate about the renewables sector. The role is based in Uralla (55 Bridge St) and additional external training will be provided based on the skills and needs of the successful candidate.
How To Apply:
Email your brief cover letter, resume, and responses to the Key Attributes of the position to email@example.com.
For further information contact Ed Campbell, Business Development Lead, Meralli Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOI – Solar Farm Workers.
Positions are currently filled for our Solar Farm work team but that can change rapidly. If you are interested in joining the Team, please complete our contact form we will contact you as vacancies arise.