We’ve scoured all four corners of the internet for all the latest #renewables news (to save you a bit of time). Grab a coffee, here’s the gist (14/03/22 edition):
- Construction of a solar to green hydrogen microgrid in the Daintree Rainforest is set to commence with the Federal Government signing off on a multi-million-dollar deal (via PV Magazine).
- The mining company, Frontier Energy is working on a massive 114 MW DC solar project in WA (via Renewables Now).
- A consortium led by Australian financial group Macquarie Asset Management has agreed to acquire French solar developer Reden Solar (PV Magazine).
- The biggest hybrid wind and solar farm in Australia – the 317MW Port Augusta Renewable Energy Park – is about to begin production (IEEFA.org)
- Australia has set renewable energy records for the fifth year in a row with more than one in four households now generating power on their roofs (miragenews.com)
- Learn how each of Australia’s states are pushing for more renewables (Saur Energy)
Our shot of the week (from the Meralli archives) captures a birds eye view of our Baroota build in process: