We’ve scoured both ends of the internet for all the latest #renewables news over the past week, so you don’t have to and to save you a bit of time. Here’s the gist:
- The Feds will sink $25.6 million into nation-wide microgrid studies (via Energy Magazine)
- UK investors pump $95m into Australian solar and battery market (via Renew Economy)
- We (Meralli Solar that is) played a role in the early stages of development of this project and we’re glad to see it getting off the ground: Shoalhaven Solar Farm To Support Even More Renewables (Via Solar Quotes Blog)
- Tenders go out for the first stage of Victoria’s 6 Renewable Energy Zones (REZ) – we’re going to see the acronym REZ a LOT during the next few years
- And (not that it’s new, or news but) despite massive investment in renewable energy, we’re still going backwards in global term (via the SMH)
And below is the Chillamurra Solar Farm, built by Meralli in 2017. That’s Goondiwindi you can see (top left) just over the Macintyre River.